Dra. Gracinda Magalhães
With a constant smile, good humor is part of her daily life. Master in Dentistry, Gracinda Magalhães is passionate about challenges, with some recognition on her path. Committed and dedicated to what she does, good performance stands out while treating her patients with responsibility and professionalism. Creative and enthusiastic of the fine arts, she believes in excellent dental medicine.
At the Clínica Dentária Dr. Cris Piessens, Lda she dedicates herself exclusively to the specialized practice of Endodontics.
Spoken Languages: Portuguese, English and Spanish.
- Modular Course in Bio-Physiological Orthodontics by Patrícia Vergara (Colombia)
- 60h Course in Bioprogressive Therapy, Orthodontics, June 2019, São Paulo
- Clinical Periodontology Course, October 2018 - January 2019, Porto
- Intensive introductory course in OralKlass Implantology, December 2017, Porto
- Modular course in endodontics, Endoacademy, September 2016 - December 2016, Lisbon
- Traumatology in primary dentition in pediatric dentistry, September 2015, Faro
- Esthetic Dentistry - Protocols and materials for daily clinical practice, June 2015, Faro
- Course of Aesthetic and Therapeutic Injectables in Dental Medicine, May 2014
- Course “Updating Esthetic Dentistry”, March to May 2014, Porto
- Absolute Isolation Online Course, March 2014
- 8th Endo-Forum. Update and specialization in endodontics (event accredited by the OMD), 21st and 22nd February 2014
- Practical course in PROTAPER NEXT and GuttaCore, taught by Dr. Giuseppe Cantatore
- Course “Update in Integrated Clinic” (Summer Clinic), 9 July 2012 - 26 July 2012, Porto
- Integrated Master in Dental Medicine, September 2007 - September 2013
- Ordem dos Médicos Dentistas Nº 9125
- Member of the Pedagogical Council of FMDUP in 2011-2012
- Vice-President of AEFMDUP for the term 2009-2010, 2010-2011, 2011-2012.
- Collaborator of the Organizing Committee of the XXIII FMDUP Conference, 2012
- Collaborator of the Organizing Committee of the VIII Hospital dos Pequeninos - December 2009
- Member of AEFMDUP's Educational Policy for the 2008-2009 term of office
Specialist Dental Practice
Our dentists are committed to improving your general dental health and restoring your smile. We are a specialist dental practice also offering quality dental implants for your oral health and rehabilitation. Book now a consultation and assessment for a personal treatment plan and meet our friendly and professional staff.Book an appointment